"The difference between
the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lighting and a lightning bug" Mark Twain
SPANISHABQ offers translation services that facilitate
international business and organizational communications, including:
- Complete business
translation services including marketing
materials, market research surveys, videos, web pages, multimedia
presentations, and specialized business, industry, medical, financial, legal,
educational and personal documents.
- Website translation designed to optimize your web
content and fully accommodate Spanish–speaking international Internet traffic.
and consecutive interpretation for conferences, human resource meetings, trade shows, tourism and personal
- Desktop publishing translation, including graphic and multimedia.
- Voice overs, dubbing,
narration and subtitling for film, video and audio, with the finished products available in a variety of formats.
- Telephone interpretation, our experienced interpreters will provide you with accurate and timely interpretation
over the phone.
- Testing and assessment of Spanish language ability for human resource managers needing evaluation of the language skills of job candidates.
- Assessment of brand names for cultural appropriateness in Spanish-speaking markets.
- Spanish speaking
actors for industrial training videos, including those which need to be VO in Spanish.
- Cross-cultural communication consultation for international business projects.
are experts in conveying nuances and fine shades of meaning for exact understanding by the intended audience. Our Translations include Proofreading Services. Every
document is revised by a second translator for accuracy. Contact us for prices and to find out more about our services.
What is a certified translation?
In the United States, for a document to be considered a certified translation it needs
to have the following three parts:
1. The source document (copy)
in the original language.
The translated document in the target language.
3. An affidavit signed by the translator or translation company representative, with his or her signature
notarized by a Notary Public, attesting that the translator or translation company representative believes the target language
text to be an accurate and complete translation of the original language text.
A translator does not need to be “certified” in order to provide a “certified translation.”
It is also important to realize that the Notary Public seal assures only that the signature is that of the person who presented
him or herself to the notary. The Notary Public is not attesting to the accuracy of the translation.
What is a certified translator?
In the United States there is no federal or state licensing
or certification for translators. Although, the American Translators Association offers translator certification in some language
pairs, it is still only an option. Please contact us to inquiry about our translation services.
SPANISHABQ TRANSLATORS ARE MEMBERS OF:
Looking for Spanish-speaking actors, Hispanic actors,
or voice-over services?
Spanish ABQ can
help you. We offer:
- Voice overs, dubbing, narration and subtitling for film,
video and audio.
- Spanish speaking actors for industrial training videos, movies, commercials, videos and many other
extras for any movies filmed in New Mexico.